Monday, January 26, 2015


Top Real Estate Farming Questions Answered



A "Farm" in real estate is a term used by Agents to describe an area that they are direct marketing to. The challenge real estate agents have is they expect their farm to produce crops immediately.   Unfortunately they come to find that developing a successful farm area, much like a real farm, takes time and discipline.  To avoid pit falls agents are begging to have these timeless questions answered;

  • What is the best area to farm?
  • How many homes do I farm?
  • What do I send them?
  • What will it cost me?
  • When will I get a return?
  • How can I speed things up?

Watch the video to also see the 5 Biggest Mistakes Real Estate Agents make when farming.

If  you are you interested in professional business coaching visit my Coaching Inquiry Page.   I will ask you a series of questions and you will be scheduled a complementary coaching session to see if coaching is right for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment