Monday, January 19, 2015




One of the biggest challenges facing Real Estate Agents is marketing and advertising.  I hear Agents say "I don't want to look like a sales person" or "I want to send something of value". With this as their main motivation they go about spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on mailings of coupons for other companies and schedules of neighborhood events.  After a few months they feel cheated that they spent all that money and no one called about real estate.


The video above provides my perspective of marketing.  Specifically; how, what, why, and when.  

If  you are you interested in professional business coaching visit my Coaching Inquiry Page.  It will ask you a series of questions and you will be scheduled a complementary coaching session to see if coaching is right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment